Displaying present location in the site.
NEC’s Express5800/A1040b server is an enterprise-class 4-socket 4U server based on the Intel® Xeon® Processor E7 v2 Product Family. The server offers the highest level of performance, easy management and efficiency needed for compute-intensive and memory-hungry applications in physical and virtualized environment.
- NEC Express5800/A1040b is a scale-up server design with massive resource pool to support compute-intensive and memory-hungry applications in physical and virtualized environment.
- Powered by the Intel® Xeon® Processor E7 v2 Product Family, inheriting the supercomputer high performance technology, the NEC’s sixth generation enterprise server supports up to 4 processors / 60 cores / 120 threads, 4.0terabyte of memory, and 16 PCIe 3.0 slots.
- Influenced by mainframe architectures, NEC Express5800/A1040b is armed with the EXPRESSSCOPE® Engine SP3, a specially designed baseboard management controller.
- This provides extensive remote management capabilities, including ultra granular component health monitoring, remote controlling of the system, and BID (built-in-diagnostics), allowing for quick diagnostics of faulted components.
- NEC Express5800/A1040b offers high power efficiency in 4U design.
- Industry-leading intelligent power management with 80 PLUS® Platinum certified power supply enable the high power efficiency operation. The server operates in temperatures as high as 40 degrees Celsius, which reduces the total power consumption by lowering cooling requirements.