Due to unadaptability of the style sheet with the browser used in your computer, pages may not look as original.
Even in such a case, however, the contents can be used safely.
NEC’s Mobile Facial Recognition Appliance is a comprehensive solution which utilizes NeoFace – NEC ‘s world No.1 facial recognition algorithm to deliver a powerful video surveillance platform as a new approach to physical security and traditional CCTV systems. With seamless integration to IP cameras and networks, this appliance instantly transforms passive/ reactive CCTV surveillance systems into a smart pro-active surveillance solution capable of recognizing unwanted visitors and generate intrusion alerts even before security breaches can occur.
Housed in a compact unit with integrated WiFi/ 3G, an appliance offers an unprecedented level of flexiblity in deployment without costly cabling work. The result is comprehensive security coverage with no compromises.
A CCTV camera is connected to the NEC Mobile Facial Recognition Appliance module, thus enabling its onboard face recognition engine to transmit face images captured from the CCTV camera to the NEC face matching server through 3G wireless connectivity.
The module is a built-in international Mobile Subscriber Identity (IMSI) telecommunication device with an embedded face recognition engine. It is a highly secured device protected by a weatherproof case. In addition, it is not affected by surrounding environment and is capable of processing high- quality images anytime and anywhere.
● Fully automated facial detection and intrusion alert
● Stand-alone operation or integrated into large scale systems
● Compact in size with integrated WiFi/ 3G
● Easy installation and flexible deployment
● Low heat dispersion and power consumption (10W)
● Robust and easy to maintain
● Black list or white list alert selection
● Web interface for easy access and control
● Reduced network bandwidth compared to traditional IP cameras
● National ID documents
● Electronic passports
● Border control management
● Access to sensitive zones
● Airport security management
● Criminological work and prison management
● Shopping arcade security
● VIP detection for customer
● Relationship Management (CRM)
|Conditions||-20℃ to 50 ℃|
| Sea level
|| Under 2,000 m
|Input|| 100 - 240 V
| 3G, WiFi
|| Support (USB module)
| Special interface
|| PoE, GPIO (Door control)
| Facial Recognition
| 6 faces/second
(3 fps, 2-3 face/s)
| Distance between Eyes
|| Over 60 pixel
| Distance between
Camera & Face
| Max eye rolls angle
|| 15 degrees
|Facial DB volume|| 3,000 faces
|Language|| English, Chinese (Simplify),