NIAS(NEC Information Assessment System)
Key Features - Report and Analysis
NIAS reports file server capacity usage in easy-to-understand graphs.
Effortlessly analyze and organize file server data
- Predicts when file server capacity will run out.
- Provides features to verify the effects of capacity reductions and track capacity changes.
- Provides recommendations on how to most effectively organize files.
- Reports difference data (capacity or access rights) from the previous check.
Efficiently organize and delete files based on analysis results
- Quickly identifies causes of bloating.
- Conditions can be changed on the spot, enabling real-time analysis.
- Provides a rich lineup of analysis features including cross-tabulation and reduction effectiveness simulation.
- Quick and easy report output.