NEC Information Security Statement
Established: April 1, 2004
Revised: Nov 26, 2012
To contribute to society by offering better products and services, we consider it to be our duty to protect the information assets we keep for our customers and partners as well as our own information assets. To achieve this, NEC Hong Kong Limited ("NECHK") declares the adoption of this information security statement and its implementation.
- NECHK makes efforts to maintain an information security management system and to control its information assets appropriately.
- NECHK builds up its internal rules and regulations so that they are in line with this statement.
- NECHK continuously offers the training that is necessary to maintain information security.
- NECHK implements human, organizational, and technological security controls to protect its information assets from unauthorized access, leakage, modification, theft/loss, denial of service attacks, or any other threat.
- NECHK makes efforts to rapidly locate the root cause, keep damage to a minimum and prevent the recurrence if an incident posing a threat to information assets should occur.
- NECHK complies with the laws and regulations as well as the national guidelines, the social standards and norms related to information security.
- NECHK continuously reviews and improves those activities listed above.
This statement may be updated at any time and updates will be effective immediately upon posting to our website. We recommend that you review this statement periodically for any changes.